Month of Love
What more can I learn about love? I’m bombarded with messages of this thing called l-o-v-e seriously every, single day! From my favorite chick flicks to shows like the Bachelor to my favorite playlists. And to top it all off, most of my forever friends have that special someone in their life making them feel loved & adored. Oh yeah, almost forgot the big one: tomorrow is February 1st. Guess what’s right around the corner–Valentine’s Day! Most of the time, you would find bloggers devoting a post about how you should either 1)be content being single and wait for God’s Mr. Right, 2) show love all the time & not just on a single day, or 3) tips on what to do with that significant other. None of these things are bad…..just over-used in my opinion. Instead of focusing on one post on one day, I am focusing on a topic that is extremely broad over the course of 28 days. Wanna sneak peak at what’s to come?
- In Our Love, Be Lifted High
- Am I Worth Waiting For?
- Anything for Love
- Forever Friends
- Boys are like Pancakes
- Understanding Guys…Yes, At Times this Can Be a Little Scary!
- Football Games, Quarterbacks, & Kisses
- To Flirt Or Not to Flirt, That is the Question
- Modesty, Isn’t that like From the Middle Ages?!
- It’s All About the Guy–Wait, What About Him?
- When to Start Dating–the Key to a Solid Relationship
- The Dating Formula: Is there Such a Thing?
- Let’s Talk About Sex!
- Looking for Love
- What Happened to all the Guys?
- Lessons Learned from a Cowboy Casanova
- God, Make Me the Woman You Want Me to Be
- Guarding My Crazy Heart
These are just some of the topics we will be discovering together….I’m excited to see where God leads! I also want to give you a list of some great books if you want to dig deeper. All of these books have helped me tremendously and know you will love them as well!
- Totally God’s by Megan Clinton
- Lady in Waiting by Jackie Kendall & Debby Jones
- A Man Worth Waiting For by Jackie Kendall
- Lies Young Women Believe by Nancy Leigh DeMoss & Dannah Gresh
- Every Young Woman’s Battle by Shannon Ethridge & Stephen Arteburn
- Set-Apart Femininity by Leslie Ludy
- Sacred Singleness
- Answering the Guy Questions by Leslie Ludy