Blank Space: What’s Yours?
Happy February! Today we’re kicking off our brand new series, Blank Space! This month, we’ll be diving into topics like…
- The X Factor: How Your Relationship Status Fits in the Equation
- #SQUADGOALS: 3 Steps to Building Friendships that Last
- Why You Gotta Be So Mean? Navigating the Murky Waters of Frenemies
- Blank Space: Dating Doesn’t Always Go Down in Flames
- Happy Galentine’s Day!
- Dear Future Husband
- The Day I Thought I’d Lose My Best Friend
- Blank Space: What Are You So Afraid Of?
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: 3 Ways to Survive A Breakup
- Recalculating: Navigating Boundaries in Friendships
- 3 Ways to Survive a Friend Breakup
- Blank Space: That Awkward Moment When…
Check out the video below:
Here we go! Share what you’re learning and discovering through our series Blank Space on social media by using the hashtag #becomingmetv!
Author: Emily B. Cummins
Emily Cummins is a University of Florida & College of Central Florida grad who is passionate about partnering with people to become who they were made to be. Emily is the Online Campus Pastor at Church of Hope in Ocala, Florida. She’s passionate about storytelling, good cups of coffee, and jamming to country music. And most importantly, she’s passionately pursuing becoming the woman God made her to be.